View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #69
mycurlylocks
Zealot
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad 3, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-350, iPad Mini
I'm would vote #2 (2-column landscape+vertical scrolling). I think the common user will look for the two pages in landscape mode. That's the first thing I noticed missing.

You are very wise to release smaller updates. I get extremely annoyed when there is a massive update, sometimes it makes me feel like the developer didn't thoroughly check their app before release.

Either way, I appreciate the chance the use the app.

Last edited by mycurlylocks; 12-07-2012 at 11:14 PM.