View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #83
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
And I finally have mine in my hand! JB was useless - still not shipped after days and days of being in-store over East. So I cancelled that order and went off to a local Officeworks (Osborne Park, for you WA folks looking for one).

Price matched to Harris Tech minus a further 5% because of the OW pricing guarantee, so it was only about $131. It's lovely - "soft" touch plastics are comfortable to hold, minimal headlamping effect at the bottom, nice even screen, no perceptible colouration. It's still updating, so I can't speak to the OS yet, but I think it's not much different to the Touch, is it.

Haven't bought a Sleepcover yet, because I'm still undecided. Anyone know the best place in Perth (northernish preferred) to comparison shop hands-on?
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote