View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #35
jackhulk
Enthusiast
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbdev View Post
installation:
0) extract either the tarball or zip into /mnt/us/system
1) assign a shortcut to /mnt/us/system/kinamp in launchpad
kinamp requires mplayer to be:
/mnt/us/system/mplayer

running:
the simplest way to run the program is:
kinamp file file1 file2 file3 ....

keep in mind that the executable will want the /mnt/us/ prefix for files in the userspace file system.

Can someone explain installation a little further please? I've copied the folder 'Kinamp' which includes 'kinamp' and mplayer' to system, but not sure how to 'assign shortcut'?

Once I've done that what's the hotkey to launch kinamp please? I don't really understand 'kinamp file file1 file2 file3 ....'?

Main reason I'm trying to install this is that while mplayer is excellent, I'm hoping to find a player that will allow me to choose a folder/individual songs to play instead of playing everything from the first song in the music folder as is the case with mplayer.
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote