Thread: Kindle Help!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Books101 View Post
If I am unable to easily load my books from calibre to the kindle fire than it isn't worth buying one. I'd rather just spend a little more, get an iPad mini, and use iBooks.
Personally I would suggest a Nexus 7 using the Calibre Companion App (wireless required) and the reader software of your choice. I use Moon+Reader Pro. This Tablet, Apps and calibre plugins provide you with the greatest flexibility in purchasing and reading ebooks.

Whatever you choose, enjoy!
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote