View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #23
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
I did a trial subscription of Analog this morning. Unfortunately, the current issue is the January/February 2013 issue I bought from FictionWise with the last coupon... As someone pointed out, it does appear to be DRM-free, although it can't be directly loaded from the Nook site. (I downloaded to the Nook for Android, then opened the epub in Sony Reader for Android to test.) Someone also pointed out that Fictionwise's files were smaller which also appears to be true (504k vs. 1.1M). Not sure where the difference is, but I suspect it's HD images for the color nooks.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote