View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #365
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Got my code this morning as well. Just clicked on the link and it went through despite the lowercase in the pre-populated code. Will let it run for a while, but I did see the full version of Coraline as others mentioned as well as back issues of Analog, Asimov's, and F&SF. I only had two Secure eReader format and I saw one had transferred. Many of the titles I had were short stories that Fictionwise sold as singles. It looks like a lot of those have transferred as well. Will check back later and compare with what I downloaded from FW.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote