View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Kobo Mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Nook HD
I have a Kindle Touch, a Kobo Touch and now a Kobo Mini. Like you, I couldn't resist getting it at the sale price. I love it! It's really really cute for starters. I think I squeed like a little girl when I saw how tiny it was. The screen is very readable. Some people have said that the Mini screen looks worse than the Touch screen but I haven't noticed a difference. Because of the device's size, you have to turn the page more but I don't mind. I really like that I can hold the reader in just one hand even though my hands are small. It's very comfortable for me to read on.

Overall, I would say that it's a very pleasant second (or third - gulp!) reader. It's the one I take with me to read when I have to wait someplace. Not only is the size right for travel, but if something happens to it (hopefully never), I'm only out $50.
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote