View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #17
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Nexus S, Galaxy S, Nook Color, iPhone4, iPT4, iPad 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
The Ipad mini is cheaper but the screen resolution puts me off. But it is a Ipad and that would match.
I doubt she would care about the lower resolution on the iPad Mini.

I don't know how much your friend's budget is but consider the fact that not all the same apps available on iOS will be available on Android. If you recommend the Nexus 7, the daughter might be disappointed because some game she played on her friend's iPad can't be downloaded to her Nexus 7.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote