View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #5749
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I hope these haven't been posted already.

A few psychic jokes:

"I almost had a Psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met."... Steven Wright.
.................................................. ............
A lady visits a psychic of some local repute. In a candle lit room, gazing at the tarot cards laid out before her, the tarot reader delivers the bad news:
"There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt - prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, the lady stares at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She takes a few deep breaths to compose herself.

She simply has to know. She meets the tarot reader's gaze, steadies her voice, and asks: "Will I get away with it?"
.................................................. ........
I went to a psychic fair once but it was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
.................................................. .......
If people have "psychic powers", how come they don't win all the lotteries?
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote