View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #50
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Personally it really wouldn't bother me to not have CPU upgrade capability, as in 20 odd years of building PCs I have not once chosen to do a CPU upgrade alone. I always want the latest and greatest, and thanks to Intel changing the sockets every frigging time that means a new motherboard anyway.
I have. Often i couldn't afford the CPU i wanted at the time, so i would buy what i could afford, so that i didn't have to cheap out on other components that i would less likely replace.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote