Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:18 AM   #273
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhowey View Post
Somehow this is changing without my involvement! I wouldn't even know about it if it weren't for this thread. I just went and changed it back on the Omnibus. As soon as it goes live, it should be DRM free again.
I don't doubt it. I'm sure some retailers/publishers are using every possible opportunity to employ an "Oh, you mean you wanted your book to be DRM free?" reset philosophy. It would explain some of these mysterious DRM "resets." Anyway... thanks for taking the time to correct it whenever it's brought to your attention.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote