View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:45 AM   #452
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhenry71 View Post
Newbie here:

Bhartman36;

I have a Craig 7"tablet model CMP741e
I think you posted a way to make this thing work smoothly, you altered yours. Could you please again tell me how you did that. I am peeved i cant get the android store on mine and do what I need to make this functional. Thank you much.
The tablet I have is a much earlier model (the A model), so I'm not 100% sure that this will work for you, but the first thing I would do is go here and get the firmware for it from Craig. That will get you as far as you can go officially. Now unofficially, you can root the tablet with these instructions:

It's been a long time since I've rooted the tablet, but those are the instructions I remember.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote