View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #4
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Droid Bionic, 1st Gen Kindle Fire. All Sony's Retired
Been on charge all day

No luck, The charging LED doesn't seem to light up either, but I left it connected to the charger all day. I wonder if the battery needs replacing. Does anyone know what they cost?

Edit:Sheesh! NOW the charging LED lights up. I'll take a look in the morning and see if it's any better.

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 12-06-2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: My life is a soap opera of no particular importance.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote