View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #29
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Maybe it is. I'm not very clear on the consequences of syncing via iCloud, and anyway I still like to connect my iThingies at least once a week to iTunes, for backup purposes. But anyway, my question was: can you still add a book to iTunes from the computer? I'm pretty sure you can, but I'd like to be positive.
Yes you can.

In iTunes I selected to show the sidebar for easier navigation: View --> Show Sidebar.

In the Sidebar click Books. This is for iBooks BTW.

Either drag and drop files into the Books panel or click CTRL + O to start the Add File to Library option or select it from the drop down Menu at top left of window.

You have now added a book to your iTunes library. These books can be synced to any number of your iThingies.

Connect your iThingie to the computer, if not already connected, and select the book to make sure it gets synced to your iThingie.

Last edited by jswinden; 12-06-2012 at 03:19 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote