View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #13
freewheeling
Connoisseur
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
I have another question. What is "share" actually for?

I've tried it on FBRead, MoonReader+ Pro, and Mantano Reader (Lite) and it always opens the same list of apps for me to choose from after I've selected a slug of text and hit "share." But when I try to share to FaceBook, which is were I usually share notes and passages on my Kindle, it just opens the status and tells me to "say something" but doesn't actually transmit the quote the way Kindle does. I can paste it, but when I do that the information on where the quote comes from is lost so I have to enter that by hand. Kobo allows sharing to FaceBook, but only quotes about the first line or two of the selection. As far as I can tell Kindle for Android has no way of posting these notes to FaceBook at all. I can't remember what Nook does, but I think it opens the same list of apps as the others and does the same thing (no quote/cite).

So is there a way to set up this sort of sharing to FaceBook that I've missed? I have the FaceBook App on a rooted IdeaPad S2109.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote