View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #685
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
We are all going to be so darned healthy! We'll be lying in our hospital beds wondering how we can possibly be dying of old age if we feel so damned good! Well, at least we won't be needing to order any of those new oversized coffins! If I keep losing weight like this, they'll be able to bury me in a pencil box!
I still have a long, long way to go. Now down to 16st 1lb (225lb, 102kg). Need to lose something like another 20kg before I'd consider myself to be a healthy weight. But I'll get there. Already lost about 16kg over the last year.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote