View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:16 AM   #31
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
What's the currency got to do with anything?
It is more complicated to do the accounting. And also I had to consult how to fill this case to VAT form, etc. Generally it could have cost me more than the purchase was.

Also if it was way around and the company was my customer. It makes a big difference if it is Czech customer or foreign. If I give service to a single foreign customer, I must register as VAT payer. And that makes my service 20% more expensive since then +-forever for most of my customers Because I have to add VAT.

But, we are way offtopic.......

EDIT:
End if you were layer and know the law. Tell me, do you think the mentined regulation is fair and ballanced and does not collide with others more general and higher "order" laws?

Why should I as a customer be forced by a law to pay for other customers' needs. I am quite sure that if correctly put and explained the directive would have to be changed as not being just and not giving ballanced rights to all customers.

I would understand if this is voluntarily used in sales like shoes, textile, etc. No-one is able to know in advance if the goods fits his/her body and so the percentage of returns is +-even for all customers. In that case free return postage and so on does not impose any problem.

But with items like electronics, books, CD, ...? The buyer should "pay" for his/her wrong buying decision. Mainly if the goods is expensive, one should shop "wisely".

Last edited by Mono; 12-06-2012 at 08:38 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote