View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:08 AM   #2
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Hello,

For the first question I have no answer, because I don't have a 912, for question 2: Are you sure you made the changes for the correct reading app? there should be three choices, "Global action", "PDF / DJVU" and "EPUB / FB2". If you have assured this I'd try a factory reset or a new flash of firmware.
The last question needs a little bit more information. What screen do you get and what are the settings you made? In "settings -> appearance" you can define which scren you'll get as a shutdown screen, and in"settings -> clock" you can define times when the device will lock (not standby, power consumption basically the same as switched on) or shutdown (really off). Some time ago a member of this forum found out that power consumption for switching off / on equals power for round half an hour of use, so a setting for auto shutdown after 30 minutes makes sense.
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote