View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 AM   #21
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeread View Post
You are going to pay only 298,29 Euros, and Ayman Booxtor is having a good deal all through Dec. Free world-wide shipping
Looks like they backpedaled: it's now for orders over 295 only. Tough luck for those who wanted to get an i62HD for 189 (or the refurbished M92 currently on offer for 289. Which, incredibly enough and in clear violation of EU laws, states that "no return is possible".)

I think I'll pass for the time being.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote