View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:37 AM   #72
IxiaAurea
Connoisseur
IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
I checked in person at my local NSW JB Hifi and still no show (nor does the web entry show it's avail at that store).

I'm wondering if it's been delivered to most/all stores but they need to be unpacked and ready to go on the shelves before the store acknowledges that they're available.

That would make sense out of which stores are showing it and which aren't.
My local JB Hifi (NSW) had stock of the pink kobo glo (whereas the site says no pickup available). Apparently they just arrived today! Didn't get to play with the light because the device wasn't connected.

Last edited by IxiaAurea; 12-06-2012 at 03:42 AM.
IxiaAurea is offline   Reply With Quote