View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #1
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
what do/can I do with Calibre?

Almost everyone talks about Calibre, how neat it is but I have no clue what I can do with it?
I have my Sony PRS-T1 device, buy most of my books from Kobo store (or Sony ereader store but it is less user friendly I find, and price is same or sometimes higher than Kobo store). Buy books on my computer or directly on my ereader. Also I borrow books from public library.
That's all. Do I miss something?
I installed Calibre on my Mac but now what?
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote