View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #22
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Hmmm... did they tell you that? I would have never figured that one out.

Anyway it fits snug.

I finally figured out the widgets for screendim. It took long enough it is great. I love love love this little gadget. I haven't tried the voice feature of searching yet. I do like it has TSS. I am spending more time on this gadget and neglecting my kindles, lol. No actually I am reading on the PW also. My KFHD is kinda neglected
No there is no way I could get it back on and off without that little slot without warping it. I just got a new case for my Kindle Fire so it feels new again. I read on both. Hubby complains if I use SGP5 sometimes because of the bright buttons so I switch over to the KF to make him happy.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote