View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #3
DuaneAA
Connoisseur
DuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDuaneAA juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Kindle Fire HDX
I have used FLAG mentioned above and it works very well to pull down whole stories. I use it with my Kindle and you have to sideload the resulting files, but it is easy. It should work just as well for ePUB.

These days I mostly read on my Android phone. I use an app called Fanfiction Reader that pulls down entire stories to read offline. It will supposedly also check for updates to stories you have already downloaded, but I haven't used that feature much.

Duane
DuaneAA is offline   Reply With Quote