View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #43
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by budalb View Post
Unfortunately I am not an expert to compile a customized kernel. Do any experts who own DXG want to help? The MOBI8 support is so useful that epub file with embedded font can be converted and viewed on DXG.

I always prefer to reading material on DXG at home. It looks more like a book, with bigger fonts and less page turns. A MOBI8 support probably is the last thing we need for the life of DXG. The PDF contrast adjustment is good too, but I no longer read PDF with it anymore. It simply too small for letter size PDF.
true I use Hawhill et al's pdfviewer on there for that. also using it as a screen for a more fully featured viewer on the pc but these all take a little knowledge.

Maybe try the via buildroot method if x-compiling scares you.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188031

fiddle around with something like that. I was no expert when I gave it a go. The info is out there.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote