View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #42
budalb
Enthusiast
budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.budalb knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-600
Unfortunately I am not an expert to compile a customized kernel. Do any experts who own DXG want to help? The MOBI8 support is so useful that epub file with embedded font can be converted and viewed on DXG.

I always prefer to reading material on DXG at home. It looks more like a book, with bigger fonts and less page turns. A MOBI8 support probably is the last thing we need for the life of DXG. The PDF contrast adjustment is good too, but I no longer read PDF with it anymore. It simply too small for letter size PDF.
budalb is offline   Reply With Quote