View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #56
fantasyfan
Guru
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi only) Kindle Paperwhite 2G Wi-Fi only, iPad, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I nominate a "Lottery" month like the Literary Book Club has.

Their current (August 2012) rule was that anyone could enter their name to a list to select the book and the moderator would roll a random number to see which person on the list gets to select the book. The book would still need to follow the rule of not being selected before in order to be eligible. See this post for how the lottery works there.
I've used up all my nominations but I'll add moral support for a lottery month.

Whoops! I see that it has already been fully nominated.

Last edited by fantasyfan; 12-05-2012 at 08:01 PM.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote