View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Its the first free font I came across for doing small caps and I liked the look of it compared to a couple others I tried. Whether its the best font choice I can't say

I don't believe calibri is free to use in EPUBs but could be wrong.

Edit: Of course, the font is only used for the chapter headings. The font for the rest of the text is up to the reader to set on their device
Calibri is NOT free to use in ePUBs unless obfuscated, and even then, I think it's a delicate line.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote