View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@slammerkin

Using light blue as the text colour on the boards blue wash background makes your post hard to read

Posting large images inline makes it even harder, because many of us have to scroll sideways.

The board has its own attachment feature - personally I think its better to use it rather than an external host like Photobucket

Now to your question regarding Series

I would take the book number out of the Series name - ie make it "Romanov Trilogy". Then I would adjust the Number field to the right of Series in the Metadata Edit screen

I would check the Author Sort field in Metadata Edit for The Kitchen Boy... book, as I suspect its not "Alexander, Robert" - a'la Romanov Bride.

And if you're still having trouble with the 0.9.8 install I suggest you post the issue as a new thread in the main Calibre thread.

Hope this helps - BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 12-05-2012 at 07:40 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote