View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #7
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgawne View Post
Oh, I've stared at the CSS trying to figure out where this lurks, and spent hours removing spans and tweeking the codes. I am almost ready to give up, but I was trying some supposed style cleaners.

Toxaris, more than happy to try your macro, but I don't know where it is.
Ok, let's start at the top:
  1. Is every paragraph in the file the same style? For example, are they all MsoNormal, as is usual, or have you reset them all to plain p styling?
  2. Have you cleared out every span?
  3. Have you searched the CSS for the font(s) that are showing up?

Can you copy and paste a small section of the html from wherever you have a change-up that you can't explain, along with the CSS?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote