View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Keep it, it's a great device!!!

Or sell to an enthusiast.

Best regards,
Andy

PS: Xendula ... what did you sell, and how were you burned? The only time I was "burned" is when I sold a car on eBay and found out that for cars, there is a minimal fee of 50$ (which happened to coincide with the price the highest bidder was willing to offer :-( instead of just a percentage. Are there other such regulations?
When the Nexus 7 first came out it was such a hot item that, in my stupidity, I bought 2, so I could sell one. On paper, I made about $60 from selling it, but by the time they were through with their fees, I was about even. I was just glad I did not end up in the minus, but I learned my lesson. I forgot the specifics, but it had to do with the selling price being over $200 and something else.
I used to sell a few things here and there, but not any more. I also sold my iPad 1 through Amazon, and can recommend that instead.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote