View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I wonder if this is the app referenced by @kguil in this thread? The mods kind of shut him down before I could even see what his app was named. They told him to post it in the gawd awful Wiki where it is nearly impossible to find anything.

EDIT: I indeed found a link to this app in the Wiki, but only because I went searching for it.
Hey @kguil if this is your app can you add two column landscape mode to the app? Single column is fine for a small screen like the iPhone, but on the mini and fullsize iPads you really need two columns in landscape.

Last edited by jswinden; 12-05-2012 at 12:50 PM.