View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I'm purist too. No... I'm pedantic. However... it may be that those you are responding to will not notice... the thread is 4 years old. I've done that before and wondered why the OP never answered. LOL>
I often wonder why there isn't a mechanism to automatically close any thread that has been inactive for a set period of time, say 6 months. That would allow us to read the older threads but prevent us from posting to them. I've done it myself a few times when the month and day are close to the current date but I somehow don't notice the year in the date is older than the current year.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote