View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #75
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

Louisiana History Collection - Part 2 US DE by Jennifer Blake. The individual titles are: Spanish Serenade, Perfume of Paradise, Prisoner of Desire and Southern Rapture. I remember reading Southern Rapture 20 years ago - over-the-top at points, but highly enjoyable! I am delighted to have it now for rereading.

Quote:
SPANISH SERENADE
Pilar persuades a notorious bandit to abduct her as she travels to her arranged wedding. Everything goes wrong, and she is left to El Leon's mercy. But what if he has none...?

PERFUME OF PARADISE
Elene's perfume has Voodoo magic meant to captivate her groom. But when an island uprising halts the wedding, it's the ship captain trapped with her who feels its effects. Is the desire between Ryan and Elene real - or as false as those who surround them?

PRISONER OF DESIRE
Anya abducts infamous duelist Ravel Duralde to save a young man from his deadly skill. Ravel is intrigued - and in no hurry to escape. Desire builds inside their intimate prison, yet danger lies outside, waiting for Anya to let him go....

SOUTHERN RAPTURE
Strait-laced Lettie arrives in Louisiana from the northeast after the Civil War - and her true nature flowers in the southern heat. She must be depraved that she can revel in the kisses of both the mysterious nightrider known as The Thorne and sweetly handsome Ranny who was brain-injured during the war....
The Bachelor Pact US DE by Rita Herron, which comprises Marry Me, Maddie, Sleepless in Savannah and I Love Lucy. The first two were free earlier this year, but not the third (as far as I am aware).

Quote:
Three men sworn to bachelor hood meet their matches in this trilogy about friendships, family and love!

Marry Me, Maddie -- When Maddie is dumped on television, her brothers' best friend is enlisted to babysit her - but will they fall in love?

Sleepless in Savannah -- a dating game show goes awry and forces Sophie to take a weekend date with a stranger instead of Maddie's brother -- the man she wants to be with.

I Love Lucy -- all Lucy wants for the holidays is to be with her family and the man she loves -- instead she's hiding out from a stalker in a sixties & up community!
I Love Lucy US DE is also available for free individually.

Christmas with Tiffany US DE by Carolynn Carey, who has written for Ellora's Cave's Cerridwen line.

Quote:
A contemporary Christmas novella

Tiffany Elwood’s small-town gift shop has become her refuge. The quiet ambiance she created there helps her find peace after losing her father to cancer and her boyfriend to the sophisticated lures of California. Now, with Christmas fast approaching, she has high hopes that the profits from her annual open house will help her support her mom and little sister through the coming year.

But her peace is disrupted when her tiny shop is inundated with ten times the number of ornaments she’d ordered, not to mention the return of that old boyfriend, Bain Lyndhurst. Every time she turns around, the former man of her dreams is in her shop, and there’s no accounting for his sudden affinity for purchasing Christmas decorations.

With the magic of the Christmas season to aid them, can the two star-crossed lovers rediscover the passion of their youth and establish the trust they need to face the future together?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote