View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #69
Critteranne
Evangelist
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop, iPad, Nook, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Bunches more HarperCollins are dropping. I've got a huge cart full ready at BoB as soon as their prices catch up (and pass ) Nook and Kindle! There's a lot of recent releases in the $2.99 category!

Oooh, look at all the old Johanna Lindsey titles. "Everybody loves a Lindsey!" I never really got into her Westerns. This is the perfect chance to try them. Also, I'm curious what I'll think of some of her old Viking books, and the Medieval ones. Oh let's throw in one harem book for good measure even though I'm not into those... Hey, how did all those books get on my Kindle?!
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote