View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:04 AM   #22443
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Doesn't matter. It will not work.

My son was mobile pretty young I think, like 8-10 months range he was standing and moving around. Well we put fences and gates up everywhere. Not only for him, but we also had an over active 65 pound dog. Well, I would not have believed it possible, but I saw it with my own eyes. The two of them WORKED TOGETHER to get through the baby/dog proofing. As a team they were nigh unbeatable LOL!!!
heheh I am fully counting on failing at child proofing but we can make our best effort. Little dude is almost crawling and is very curious.

We do have a few things going for us. Caya can jump the gates, we use one to keep the dogs in the hallway when we need to, but learned quickly not to. A few trips to the crate after she made the jump broke her of that habit. Cooper can jump the gate but he is either a wuss and won't do it or is too stupid to realize that he can. He will not jump up on the bed, we have to put something next to the bed if we want him up even though he can. After 20 minutes of whining he will finally make the jump but looks panicked.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote