View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #235
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rostamiani View Post
Hi
I cannot reflow one of my PDFs
after execution this error is shown :

Detecting document orientation ... warning: not building glyph bbox table for fo
nt 'OMLTVR++Cambria' with 4722 glyphs
If you'd like to send me the PDF in a private message or post it here, I'll have a look at it on my system. That's an error message printed by the MuPDF library, but the lack of re-flow may have nothing to do with that message. What system are you running on? Are you using any special options? Does k2pdfopt exit prematurely, or does it finish but leave an un-reflowed or incomplete output file?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote