View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #21541
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
I've had one of these for years and it's great for all except the really big spiders we get down here. For them you need a broom and a garbage bin.
I've seen those in many UK catalogues but in the Netherlands I can't find them. Luckily the ceiling in my bedroom is so low that I can easily touch it when standing and a glass/cup and magazine work great for a spider/moth catcher.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote