View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:31 AM   #9
Divingduck
Fanatic
Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Great, I like to have a 64bit version. What's about the plugins, do they work with the 64bit Calibre?

With a quick look I can answer it by myself. It seems to work for plugins I am using (Quality-Check, Modify epub...)

Thanks for this new version.

No problems so far in a first view.

Last edited by Divingduck; 12-05-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote