View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:57 AM   #677
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Congratulations! I'm hovering around 72kg at the moment. I must not become complacent, but continue on to 68kg.
You can do it if you want to. I want to reach 80kg. And I will. That will be perfect for me. Right now, I still have some 'love handles' that need to disappear, but I can finally see my abs. I really do have a 6-pack! It was just hidden all these years!

Now... if I could get my hearing back, grow a few teeth, raise the hair in my ears to the top of my head, I could be 25 again!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote