View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:02 AM   #32
mobilewilier
Connoisseur
mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
According to my eyes, the second picture also shows a big green spot in the middle of the screen. Both screens look good enough for me to read on though. Could be different in real life.
The second one looks far worse in the photo than it does in real life (although i can see the mild color transition in real life, it's more gradual and therefore less of a distraction).
mobilewilier is offline   Reply With Quote