View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:24 AM   #76
mobilewilier
Connoisseur
mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmurph View Post
Those look (and sound) exactly the same! But you say yours has a magnetic closure?? I'm intrigued. Mine doesn't have one, but the description says they do. Maybe they do, but mine is just too weak?

Ha, that's an understatement! Impossible is more like it. It took me almost a half hour (and a near panic attack) to get mine out.

However, I eventually came up with a fix for that. (described in post #42) Now my kindle comes out with no trouble.
Correction: It has no magnetic closure. I have edited my post above. Oops.

Also, to remove it, i had to wrap a cloth over the metal protrusion from a stapler and use that as a wrench to "dig out" the PW from the unofficial case. I needed the help of a friend as we slowly levered the sucker out!!!

Frequent removal of PW is NOT recommended
mobilewilier is offline   Reply With Quote