View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #27
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, I can't. But like approximately 15% of men, I have a certain degree of colour blindness.
Wow - that one just about jumped off the screen and hit me it was so bad. The human eye is an amazing thing. If they have someone checking screens for people before sending replacements that would explain why some ugly ones still get sent if they happened to pick the wrong person to check .
robko is offline   Reply With Quote