View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #12
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I think I may be reading the best book of the year right now: Cold Days (The Dresden Files #14). I'm half way through, trying not to devour the book so as not to forget the details.

The worst was definitly: 101 Tips for Traveling with a Vampire. This was supposed to be a funny, paranormal short story. Instead, it was, as I stated in my review: "forced, sophomoric, cliched and unfunny". In other words -crap!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote