View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #13
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Touch
I would not recommend using an ereader to read PDFs.
I only use my KT (pretty much the same as the KG minus the light) for reading pure novels, just text and for that it does a great job.

If I have a PDF I want to read I would use my tablet, which arguably does a better job of reading PDFs than a PC does really given that I can carry it around switch orientations, pinch and grab the screen etc..

As to annotations I can't speak for that as I don't use them, I just read novels on my my and when I take a break let the auto-bookmark feature sort things out for me.

For me it's perfectly fit for purpose and especially at the price I got it for.

If I want any more functionality I'll use my tablet. (with the disadvantage of much less battery life and more of a strain on my eyes).
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote