View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #11
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
I receive an email almost as soon as I confirm the order.
I was afraid you were going to say that. There's some sort of holdup, I guess--the site says it is generally within 15 minutes, but can be as long as a day. Shouldn't have been so cheap, and just one clicked the three books I want and gotten it over with.

Hopefully it will be soon, and I won't want any more Kindle books that aren't available in the US store! It is surprising though, how much less expensive so many of them are than the equivalent US editions.
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote