View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #12
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Coolreader(Nexus 5)\Coolreader(Nook Touch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobioden View Post
I got the plugin installed and am a bit confused on how to use it. I always did the epub to epub and it works but I want to use the Modify epub plugin.

Do I find the cover I want, THEN use the plugin? I have the replace/modify cover checked, It does something them I get this pop-up.

Modify epub modified 1 ePub file(s) into a temporart location. Proceed with replacing the version in your library.
Is has the options No and Yes

So is this it? By doing this can I eliminate the epub to epub conversion?

Thanks.
Yes thats it just press yes and your epub would have an updated cover
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote