I can't try with your image as I can't download gallery.rar (the connection I'm using now is a PITA!! 42 minutes for 4,7MB).
I solved the problem regarding the missing zoommed preview in cover view (i.e: with png, you can see the thumbnail but if you tap on it you don't see the real cover).
This was my fault!!
1) As regard the imagemagick part, I tried a new option in the conversion from png to jpg. This helped me trimming down a part of the code that **may** produce a bug.
Anyway, I must say that if this is a real bug, it would affect ONLY the cover view.
This is because I use the thumbnails created by imagemagick ONLY in cover view.
2) I really don't understand this bug...I have 12 folders in Gallery (and I reached 24 some days ago) and it still works fine!
Do you have this problem even if you change the folder name (with something plain enough like comic1 comic2)?
3) I can't still reproduce the problem with the contrast/brightness box.
It seems something related to the localization: you're missing all the strings in that box....
Can you please tell me which framework language do you have?
Can you see other strings in Komic (in options menu, in reading menu....)??
I tried every single available language and it worked fine every time (english and italian are provided, for the rest of the languages Komic uses a fallback language i.e english).
I will investigate these bugs as soon as I manage to download your gallery.rar!!
In the meanwhile, could you please include in that rar also:
- file__0.localstorage from /extensions/komic/bin/resource/LocalStorage
- all the Logs folder from /extensions/komic/bin/resource
They could be useful to understand the problem!
ANYWAY, more than 40 downloads and still only Ilogis is helping me.
I would like, if I may, to remember that even writing "it's all OK" could be helpful to me as I can understand if those bugs are related to this realease or only to some file/configuration.