Originally Posted by aleosochozi
Thanks but I didn't remove books. I'm pretty sure that "Format internal memory" option from reader's menu in the newest firmware v4.0 is broken and it removed some of system files.
Fortunatelly I have fixed my reader in different way. I programmed former firmware v3.2 and then v4.0 and then my reader starts working normally. Only books are opened still very slow.
I too noteced a slower opening, but I owened for 3 days the touch so I could say it for sure. I noticed that with the new manual and I tought it was due to big imeges in it.
With epub & djvu it seems has the same speed