View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:11 AM   #183
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Turing Evolved just went #1 Technothriller on Amazon.

Hi All,

Just an update - now that the reviews are improving, especially thanks to a lot of the readers who participated in this thread who have helped throughout with quality control issues - Turing Evolved has finally taken the #1 Best Technothriller spot on Amazon.

It has been nearly two years since I released the story as an e-book and it's taken a long time to get there, but it is still true to say that I never expected that it would ever occupy a position in the top-100 Best Technothrillers List when I released it, let alone the #1 position on Amazon.

And yes, it's still free at the moment ( though my agent seems to be rather disapproving of that ) and of late, it is off to another publisher for consideration - so I hope once again that I might find someone to put the book out in printed form.

None of that would have happened if not for my first post in this thread so thank you to everyone... And to Mobileread also...

David
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote