Thread: Touch filling up my ereader
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #9
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I have the glo but I think touch is similar in book storage.. How about using Dropbox and storing your library there and then adding what you choose to read? It might be alot easier to browse.. I read mostly light fiction, mysteries, paranormals etc. so I delete when finished. If I really want them back, I think Amazon or Kobo stores them in a cloud somewhere...My freebies are on my harddrive. I tried to only use 2 or 3 pages of books on my kindle, but with the Kobo, I have added a few extra.. Nice to find out it, will read mobis..
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote